- The material on the Ministry of Health & Prevention website (hereby referred to MoH portal), such as text, graphics, images (hereby referred to as "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, prognosis, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Ministry Site or elsewhere.
- The MOHAP does not recommend, refer or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site without in person consultation. Reliance on any information provided by Ministry of Health should be done, only after an in-depth, in person consultation.
- The MOHAP Site and the content are provided on an "as is" basis. MOHAP, its licensors, and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for particular purpose.
- MOHAP authorizes you to view or download the content on the website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any special rules for the use and other items accessible on the Ministry Site are incorporated into the Terms and Conditions by reference.
- The Content is protected by copyright under the laws of UAE. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to MOHAP and its licensors. If you violate any of these copyright notices, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
- When using the Ministry Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of MOHAP and its suppliers. Accordingly, Ministry of Health assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Ministry of Health Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, MOHAP, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the MOHAP Site.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the MOHAP Site.
- In no event shall MOHAP, its licensors, suppliers, or any third parties mentioned be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Ministry Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory.
- You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the Public Areas (including blogs, contact forms, postings, etc.) that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to the Public Areas, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
- If you make any submission to a Public Area or by email, you automatically grant-or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted-Ministry of Health and Pevention a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. MOHAP may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses.
- It is strictly prohibited to upload media of any kind that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, obscenity or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with the Terms and Conditions of the MOHAP.
- By uploading any media like a photo or video, (a) you grant to MOHAP a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, modify, publish, post, and distribute the media and any material included in the media; and (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes MOHAP to use, copy, print, display, modify, publish, distribute the media and any material included in such media; and (c) you agree to indemnify Ministry of Health and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these the terms described in this document.
- MOHAP reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
- You grant Ministry and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Site. MOHAP does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties' use or misuse of information transmitted or received using MOHAP tools and services.
- MOHAP may provide links to third-party web sites. MOHAP does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. MOHAP is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the MOHAP Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. MOHAP does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the Ministry Site.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold MOHAP, its representatives harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of UAE, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe any copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting MOHAP by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and include a copy or the location (e.g., URL or scanned text) of an authorized version of the work.
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Queries should be submitted using our Contact Us Form or at the below address.
'Attention: Communications Department
Ministry of Health and Prevention
P. O. Box: 1853
Muhaisnah 2, Near Etisalat academy Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 2301000
Fax: +971 4 2301800
Copyright notice. © 2015 Ministry of Health and Prevention, UAE. All rights reserved.
Last updated on April 5th, 2014. The terms stated in this document and content on the site are subject to change without prior notice to the user.